How to participate as a Channel Content Provider on the
e-CLOUD Construction Network (e-CCN)
To work with collaboration minded organisations to improve the Building & Construction Industry
We are excited to be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the launch of our e-CLOUD Construction brand. Increased productivity and collaboration is what the brand stands for. During this time our online platform and systems have advanced a great deal and we currently have some 16 000 Registered Users and 10 000 Registered Companies using our Services.
It is time to step up in this challenging economic environment and we are excited to announce a new initiative. Yes, we have now advanced the e-CLOUD Construction brand offering, bringing you a new concept that will contribute to shaping the future of the Building & Construction Industry.
This is the collaborative e-CLOUD Construction Network, e-CCN - it is time to take hands and work together.
WE ARE ON YOUR SIDE
Increased competition and cutting costs has become the reality for many organisations in the Building & Construction Industry. The industry in South Africa, has contracted by 40% in the last 8 years and is falling short in many ways. Many companies have failed. We believe that digitising the industry and pursuing collaboration, can to a large extent, solve many issues:
- Increasing the industry's productivity
- Enhancing transformation
- Reducing costs
- Eliminating corruption
- Enhancing cooperation
- Enhancing profits
Going solo is tough, but things are easier when people, organisations and companies work together. We believe that stronger win-win cooperation between your organisation and the e-CCN will surely produce greater synergy. We are here to join hands with you and to make your products and services available and easily accessible to the Building and Construction Industry.
WE ARE BRINGING ‘ONLINE & DIGITAL’ TO YOU
The e-CLOUD Construction Network (e-CCN) is now here to serve your company's online and digital needs and at the same time decrease your costs and increase your productivity and profitability. We have designed e-CCN for you to collaborate with us in serving the Building & Construction industry online. We are now giving you access to digital platforms, systems and services, that are available 24/7 and will enable your organisation to thrive.
MAKE YOUR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE NETWORK
e-CCN has now been designed to be, in a way, like YouTube for the Building & Construction Industry. You can now make your organisation’s content available in digital format for e-CCN Registered Users to access and purchase. This is done by participating as a “Channel Content Provider” and creating your own “Service Channels” free of charge on e-CCN and by uploading your own content and then monetizing it through sales and advertising & promotion. e-CCN has the following Services that you can now create your own Channel within:
- Document Access Service: Services that enable 24/7 access, purchase and completion of Documents.
- Content: Contracts & Agreements, Publications, Forms, Certificates etc.
- Features: Credit/Debit Card, EFT and Pre-paid Credit System for purchasing, Online signing, Subscriptions for premium content
- CPD On-Demand Service: Training Services that enable construction professionals to access training online 24/7 and to obtain their CPD Credits. Non-professionals are also catered for.
- Content: Services for Architects, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Engineers
- Features: “Study Aids” - CPD and Non CPD validated, online Quizzes, generation of CPD Certificates online, User’s Personal Folders of Study Aids purchased, Credit / Debit Card / Voucher purchase, Study Aid Promo Videos, Association Member Discounts, Automated Webinar Seat Booking, Payment and Invoicing System
- Webinars On-Demand Service: Webinar service for setting up, facilitating and managing CPD Webinars & Courses
- Content: Provision of Webinar facilitator, online Webinars & Tutorials using Zoom, Video Production, CPD Validation, obtaining & uploading CPD Quiz questions, online Webinar Quiz completion, online CPD Certificate production, Webinar reports
- Features: Webinar Digital Marketing, Automated online seat booking, payment & invoicing, online CPD Quiz taking, Seat Purchase Vouchers, Member seat discount facility. Delegate Help Desk support
- Software-as-a-Service: Access to Software Applications for construction professionals
- Content: 24/7 Online and offline Applications
- Features: Monthly Subscription via Credit Card or Debit Order, Annual Subscription by EFT
- Digital Marketing Service: a Service for company promotion via the e-CCN products on Services and Channels
- Content: 24/7 Online access from Document “Inter-Active Pages”, Inter-Active Banners, Promotion Vouchers, Services & Channel Sponsorship and Patrons, Manufacturers Technical Datasheets
- Features: Annual or Monthly payment via Credit Card or Debit Order, Annual Payment by EFT
REVENUE SHARING MODEL
The e-CLOUD Construction Network is run by Contracts On-Demand (Pty) Ltd. We offer our Platforms, Technology and Services to you for your organisation to participate in, on a revenue-sharing model.
This revenue sharing model includes the sale of your Channel Content and the sale of our Digital Marketing Products, for featuring on your Channel(s).
Apply Here to become a “Channel Content Provider”
Channel Content Providers
- IQELA Software Solutions (ISS)
- Principal Agents
- Principal Consultants
- Project Managers
- Construction Professionals
- Principal Agents
- Principal Consultants
- Project Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Development Managers
- Project Websites
- Construction Collaboration
At E-Cloud Construction Network, our mission is to provide a wide range of services to all stakeholders within the built environment. These services include building developers, architects, consulting engineers, project managers, quantity surveyors, and other consultants, government departments, building contractors, building sub-contractors, and suppliers.
Our vision is to develop, manage, market and sell electronic services that cater to the specific needs of the built environment industry. We are committed to increasing productivity for all stakeholders by providing cloud-based services and contract documentation. Our goal is to make these services easily accessible and user-friendly, allowing our customers to streamline their operations and focus on what they do best.
In addition to our electronic services, we are also dedicated to providing professional development training opportunities. We understand the importance of continued education and training within the industry, and we strive to offer our customers a range of relevant and up-to-date courses.
Overall, our mission and vision reflect our commitment to providing high-quality services to all stakeholders in the built environment. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and innovate, ensuring that our customers have access to the best possible services to help them succeed in their respective fields.
Our focus is towards the development, management, marketing, and sales of computerised systems and services that promote the easy management and use of project documentation in the industry such as client/consultant agreements and building contracts. These have been harmonized to take advantage of our Pro Suite Document Access Service productivity facilities.
In support of the above, Contracts On-Demand (COD) has developed and organised a series of ‘Open’ and ‘Corporate’ Training Workshops each year- since 2008. Webinars were introduced in 2015, as well as a new service called CPD On-Demand, enabling CPD training and credits to be earned online.