Contracts On Demand (Pty) Ltd.
- To organise, manage, market and sell professional development training opportunities.
- To provide to our clients an efficient means of marketing their products and services online.
- To partner with industry associations, professional bodies and other organisations working and operating within the built environment.
Our focus is towards the development, management, marketing, and sales of computerised systems and services that promote the easy management and use of project documentation in the industry such as client/consultant agreements and building contracts. These have been harmonized to take advantage of our Pro Suite Document Access Service productivity facilities.
In support of the above, Contracts On-Demand (COD) has developed and organised a series of ‘Open’ and ‘Corporate’ Training Workshops each year- since 2008. Webinars were introduced in 2015, as well as a new service called CPD On-Demand, enabling CPD training and credits to be earned online.
As a matter of policy, COD collaborates with the industry’s professional institutes and associations in pursuing its goals. In 2012, COD integrated its products into a suite of services called e-CLOUD Construction®, and currently has over 10 000 registered users using these services. One of the systems developed by COD as part of e-CLOUD Construction® is called the e-DOCX Productivity System. It is the platform used for our ‘Document Access Services’. These currently are:
- PROCSA Client/Consultant Agreements.
- JBCC Building Contracts, Forms and Computational Certificates.
- Construction Health & Safety Documents.
- National Building Regulation Forms