Website users have access to information for personal use only. You are not permitted to modify, copy, or otherwise distribute Contracts On-Demand documents and their contents, including both text and graphics, without the express permission of Contracts On-Demand.
Contracts On-Demand makes every effort necessary to ensure that the information on this website is substantially accurate, complete and current. In the unlikely event that any information on this website is incorrect due to technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or any other error, Contracts On-Demand cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of erroneous information found on this website.
Standard Terms and conditions, we outline below a full list of terms and conditions to keep in accordance with rules and regulations of ISP and Bank Governing Bodies. Contracts On-Demand reserves the right to change or modify this disclaimer and any other information on the website at any time without notice to you.
We know that you care about your personal data and how it is used, and we want you to trust that we use your personal data carefully. This Privacy Notice will help you understand what personal data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
Any information provided by our customers will only be used as our customers direct. The privacy of our visitors is important to us and we recognize that privacy of your personal information is paramount. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use Contracts On-Demand, and how we safeguard your information. It is important to note that we never sell your personal information to third parties. We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party unless we have your permission. We may share aggregated statistical information about the use of our site with our business partners. Such aggregated statistical information does not include any personal information.
What Personal Data is Being Collected?
When you use our website, as a user, customer or as a visitor, you may provide, and we may collect personal data. Examples of personal data may include but are not limited to name, email address, phone number and enquiry. Where online purchases are made, additional information, for example, location and purchase details are collected, however, at no point are any credit card details stored.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We use the collected information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the website, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the website. We process data solely in accordance with the directions provided/ explicit purpose of the information supplied by the applicable customer or user. We also use the information to process the transactions of our eCommerce store by collecting the data you submit during the checkout procedure and securely passing on to our payment processing services.
We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
How Long Do you Store Your Personal Data?
Contracts On-Demand will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Active collection of personal information
The website actively collects personal information from users by asking users specific questions and by allowing users to communicate directly with Contracts On-Demand through the interactive sections of the website. When you register for any service or benefit or if you register to participate in a particular activity (like a competition or other promotion), we may require that you provide personal information to us. In these situations, Contracts On-Demand will ask the user for particular information, and inform the user at each information point what information is mandatory and what information is optional.
Passive Collection of Information
I Consent to collection, use and storage of user’s personal information.
You agree that Contracts On-Demand may collect, use and store your personal information to:
- establish and verify your identity;
- maintain and update Contracts On-Demand’s customer, or potential customer databases;
- greet you when you access the website; send you direct marketing material from which you will be able to opt out or unsubscribe;
- provide you with value added services like specialized services and knowledgeable staff, free advice, technical call centre, peace of mind supplier backed warranties as well as special corporate deals;
- send you messages about the website, your account, the goods and services we offer;
- communicate with you in general;
- customize the website to users’ preferences;
- inform you of facts relating to your website access and use;
- improve the content of the website or any of our services;
- installation, guarantee, extended warranties, customer care and product reviews;
- inform you about Contracts On-Demand’s goods and services, including information particularly aimed at a specific user;
- inform you about competitions, promotions and special offers from Contracts On-Demand;
- do marketing and product research for Contracts On-Demand;
- provide you with targeted advertising when you access the website.
Disclosure of user’s personal information
Contracts On-Demand will not sell or distribute personal information or share or disclose personal information except as provided for in this policy. You agree that Contracts On-Demand may disclose your personal information to Contracts On-Demand’s affiliates;
- Employees or third parties contracted or employed by Contracts On-Demand to provide services for or to Contracts On-Demand, including for example, website hosting and development, technical support, financial services like credit or other payment processing, delivery services, and other support services. These companies require access to users’ personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes and Contracts On-Demand will take all reasonable steps to enter into confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements with the relevant service providers;
- Any third party to investigate or resolve complaints, including abuse complaints;
- Any third party who acquires all, or substantially all, of the assets or shares in Contracts On-Demand, any of Contracts On-Demand’s affiliates, and/or the Contracts On-Demand website, whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise;
Governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory bodies if Contracts On-Demand is required to do so by law or if Contracts On-Demand believes that this is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with any legal process;
- protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Contracts On-Demand, its affiliates or their customers;
- prevent or deal with fraud or the abuse, misuse or unauthorized use of the website;
- protect the rights, property or safety of members of the public (if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or misrepresent yourself as being someone else, Contracts On-Demand will proactively disclose this information to the appropriate regulatory bodies and commercial entities).
- You agree that Contracts On-Demand may use your personal information to compile profiles for statistical purposes and may trade with these profiles and statistical data, provided that the third party will not be able to link the profiles or statistical data to the user.
- You may update or correct your personal information to ensure it is accurate, current, and complete, by updating your account details on our website.
- Contracts On-Demand will take reasonable steps to correct or update such information as soon as possible.
- Where a user requires Contracts On-Demand to delete information from the live database, the user agrees that the information may still be retained in backups or archives.
Usernames and Passwords
You acknowledge that Internet communications and transactions are not 100% secure or error-free. In particular, information may not be secure in transit from the user to the website. Moreover, where the user provides particularly sensitive personal information like passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is the user’s responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of it and to safeguard them.
Changes and Updates to This Policy
We may from time-to-time update to make changes to this policy, please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes.
How to Contact Us
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this policy, your personal data, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email by clicking here to contact us and submit an enquiry using our contact form.
By viewing this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree with the contents of this disclaimer and the disclaimer relating to your access and utilization of this website.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]